Are there any limits on how much I can spend with my POSB Multi-tude Card
a. Default daily spending limit for PIN-based transactions (i.e. NETS) is S$3,000.
b. Default daily withdrawal limit at ATM is S$3,000.
c. The shared MasterCard Debit Limit for the following is set at S$2,000:
- Signature-based transaction
- Online payment
- Mail order
- Phone order
You may choose to increase/decrease the MasterCard Debit Limit upon Card Activation via iBanking or your nearest POSB branch
Note: Above limits are subject to your available bank balance.
Are there any membership fees?
Yes, the annual fee is S$24 per annum for each POSB Multi-tude Card. However, when you sign up now, there will be a 1 year annual fee waiver!
How long is the application process?
Please allow 7 working days for processing. Application not accompanied with required documents or with incomplete information will cause a delay in processing.
How does my POSB Multi-tude Card work?
You can use it:
- At any POSB/DBS ATM in Singapore and at over 900,000 MasterCard® ATMs worldwide
- For signature-based transactions at any MasterCard merchants locally and globally
- For online, mail and telephone purchases
- For PIN-based transactions such as NETS and AXS
Why do I have to take necessary precautions to safeguard my POSB Multi-tude Card?
Your Card can now be used for Point-of-Sale (via PIN or signature) or card-not-present (via online, mail or phone order) payments, and the transaction amount(s) will be deducted directly from the bank account that is linked to your Card. Please take extra care against theft or loss to avoid unauthorized use.
What will happen if I lose my POSB Multi-tude Card or if it gets stolen?
Please notify us of your lost or stolen Card by calling 1 800 221 1111 (from Singapore) or +65 6221 1111 (International) immediately.
Subject to the terms and conditions in the applicable debit card agreement, your maximum liability shall be capped at S$100 for unauthorized transactions not due to your fault or negligence. We will refund to you the unauthorized amounts in excess of the applicable liability cap, within 14 days from the time you submit all necessary information and document.
How can I activate my newly received POSB Multi-tude Card?
There are 3 ways to activate* your POSB Multi-tude Card
- Reply us via the acknowledgement slip sent with the Card Mailer
- Instant activation via ATM machine
*Please note activation is not available on Mon to Sat, 11pm - 7am & Sun and PH, 9:30pm - 7am
Steps for ATM Activation
- Insert your new POSB Debit Card
- Key in your PIN
- Select "More Services"
- Select "Card/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking"
- Select "Activate Card"
- Follow instructions on the ATM screen to complete activation
- Instant activation via iBanking
Steps for iBanking users
- Login to iBanking with your User ID and Password
- Select "Credit and Debit/ATM Cards"
- Select "Card Activation"
- Select "Debit/ATM Card Activation"
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click "Confirm" to proceed
When can I use my POSB Multi-tude Card?
You need to activate your POSB Multi-tude Card before it is available for use. Upon activation, it will be available for use immediately.
What is the Billing Cycle of my POSB Multi-tude Card?
POSB Multi-tude Card is fixed at Billing Cycle 9. Please note that a separate monthly statement will be sent to you if your Primary account is a POSB Passbook Savings Account.
How can I enable my overseas cash withdrawal function?
You can activate your overseas cash withdrawal function at any DBS/POSB ATM or via iBanking
- Select "More Services" twice
- Select "Change ATM Card Overseas Access"
iBanking (for iBanking user)
- Login with your User ID and Password
- Select "Credit & Debit/ATM Card"
- Select "Overseas ATM Cash Withdrawal Access" and choose the card that you wish to enable
Click POSB Multi-tude Card to apply.