Transfer using PayNow NEW
(To Mobile Number or NRIC/FIN)
Transfer to other Bank’s accounts
Transfer to your own or other DBS accounts
Fee: S$0 (via FAST)
Fee: S$0 (via FAST)
Fee: S$20 (via MEPS)
How to transfer using PayNow
- Please note that PayNow is only available for participating banks
- Login to DBS iBanking or digibank app
- Under 'Transfer', select 'To Mobile Number or NRIC (PayNow)'
- Enter recipient’s Mobile Number or NRIC and initiate the transfer
- Register your Mobile Number and/or NRIC/FIN for PayNow via iBanking, digibank app
- Ask the sender to send funds to your Mobile Number or NRIC/FIN via PayNow
How to transfer using FAST?
- Inform the sender of your DBS account number
- Inform the sender to send funds to your account via FAST
- Please note that FAST is only available for participating banks
- Login to DBS iBanking or digibank mobile app
- Under ‘Funds Transfer’, select ‘Funds Transfer to Other Banks’
- Select recipient’s bank; enter payment details and SMS message
- Click ‘Submit’ and wait for transaction status
Click here for a list of the participating banks and account types for funds transfer
| ||iBanking/digibank mobile app||Branches|
|Payments via FAST|
|S$20 per transfer|
|Receipts via FAST|
MEPS (MAS Electronic Payment System) is an online Singapore Dollar (SGD) inter-bank payment and settlement system which allows you to make same day inter-bank transfers if the application is submitted before the cut-off time of 2.00pm on weekdays. Transfers submitted after the cut-off time will be effected on the next working day
MEPS transfers are only available at branches at S$20 per transfer
- Online Cheques & Drafts: PayEasy enables you to send cheques to someone when you do not have access to your cheque book or when the receiving party requires a bank draft. We mail out cheques on your behalf for free — all you need to do is log in to iBanking and make the transfer. You can also send foreign bank drafts.
- Cashier’s Order: It’s easy to log in to iBanking to send a Cashier’s Order for free. A Cashier's Order (or a Banker’s draft) is a cheque issued by the Bank, payable to your designated recipient.
- Recurring Funds Transfer: Also known as Singapore Dollar Standing instructions, this service automatically transfers a fixed amount in SGD from your DBS/POSB Savings or Current Account, to a designated receiving account on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly) based on your request.
- One-time sign up fee - S$10 (via branch), Free (via iBanking)
- Amendment fee - S$5 (via branch)
Terms and conditions apply.