Issue cheques conveniently while earning interest on your linked POSB Savings Account.
The POSB Current Account gives you the convenience of issuing cheques, while earning interest on your linked savings account, all at the same time.
- Convenience: no minimum balance is required as the money is automatically topped-up from your linked POSB Savings Account to clear cheques — simply ensure that there’s sufficient balance in your linked POSB Savings Account
- Auto-cheque mailing: we will send you a new chequebook automatically when you are down to your last few cheques
- Self-service banking facilities: Enjoy round-the-clock banking via ATM, iBanking, Phone Banking, mBanking, Cash Acceptance Machines and Quick Cheque Deposit Boxes.
- Easy-to-read monthly statements. Also available as eStatements - The fast and easy way to access your statements anytime, anywhere via iBanking.
If this is your first account with us, open online now and there will be no minimum average daily balance required.
Eligibility and Requirements
You are eligible for this account if you are at least 18 years old. No initial deposit is required.
- Monthly account fee of $2.
- A $2 fall-below fee is applicable on your linked POSB Savings Account if your average daily balance for the month falls below $1,500.
- The first cheque book on account opening is free. Thereafter, it is S$10 per additional cheque book (50 leaves)