Benefits of MyFlexiSaver
Now, you can have more ways to use and grow your savings! MyFlexiSaver is a flexible regular premium participating endowment plan with a 10-year policy term and a 10-year premium payment term.
More ways to use and grow your savings
- You can use the Fixed Cash Benefits1 to offset2 the 6th to 10th year annual premiums so you only pay your premiums for 5 years (default option) or,
- Receive the Fixed Cash Benefits from end of 5th to 9th policy year or,
- Reinvest the Fixed Cash Benefits with non-guaranteed rate of 3% p.a.3
Protection Benefits for greater peace of mind
- MyFlexiSaver offers insurance coverage4 on Death, Terminal Illness and Total & Permanent Disability during the policy period.
- Enjoy wider coverage with an additional benefit payout in the event of Accidental Death5.
- When you add Cancer Premium Waiver6 to your basic plan, you can waive future premiums of your basic plan (until end of the rider term) upon diagnosis of Major Cancer7. This way, MyFlexiSaver can continue to help you achieve your goals, even if Cancer strikes.
- When you add EasyTerm8 (level term rider ) to your basic plan, you can get a lump sum cash payment of up to 5 times your basic plan’s total annual premium so you can pay all or part of your mortgage, pay for your children’s education, or provide for your dependents should the unforeseen occur.
At maturity, you will receive the Maturity Benefit9 that is equivalent to 100% of Sum Assured10 plus any non-guaranteed bonuses and any reinvested Fixed Cash Benefits with non-guaranteed interest (if not previously withdrawn), less any indebtedness owed to Aviva Ltd.
Hassle-free with guaranteed issuance
Saving just got easier. That's why when you apply for both MyFlexiSaver and Cancer Premium Waiver, no medical check-ups or health questionnaires are required!
Back to top