Replacing DBS iB Secure Device
iB Secure Device out of battery or damaged? Simply replace it for free via iBanking.Part of: Guides > iBanking
You may now replace your DBS iB Secure Device via the following channels:
- Login to iBanking with your iBanking User ID and PIN.
- Select Request, click More Requests.
- Under Other Services, click on iB Secure Device Replacement.
Login with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
(If your iB Secure Device is faulty, select Login with SMS and click Get OTP via SMS.)
- Select the Reason for Replacement.
- Click Next, then Submit.
- Your new DBS iB Secure Device will arrive within the next 3-5 business days.
Your existing DBS iB Secure Device will be terminated immediately once the request has been submitted on Internet Banking
- Should you need an immediate replacement, you may visit any of our DBS/POSB Branches island-wide to obtain your new DBS iB Secure Device.
- The replacement fee for a new DBS iB Secure Device will be S$20. This fee is currently waived if replacement is done via Internet Banking!
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support