Change Card PIN
You can change your PIN at any of our DBS/POSB ATMs.
Simply follow these steps at any of our DBS/POSB ATMs:
- Insert your New Card and key in the PIN you received.
- Select More Services.
- Select Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking.
- Select Change Card PIN.
- Enter your preferred New 6 Digits PIN.
- Re-enter the New 6 Digits PIN you have just entered.
- Select your Nationality.
- Enter your NRIC / Passport Number.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the format of DDMMYYYY.
- If information is entered correctly, New Pin will be accepted.
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support