Pay Credit Card Bills
There are many ways you can pay your credit card bills. The fastest way to make an immediate bill payment to your DBS/POSB Credit Cards is via iBanking.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with POSB, Go Shopping with POSB
- Login to iBanking with your User ID and Password.
- Select My Accounts and click on Credit Cards.
- Input your 6-digit iB secure PIN.
- Select the Card Account you are checking on and click on Pay Card.
- Select the Debiting Account and confirm the Amount.
- Select Immediate.
- Click Next followed by Submit.
Don't have iBanking?
SMS the following keyword commands to 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Min<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Min 1234"button Pay Min. via SMS Banking Pay Card Min [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
Pay<space>Card<space>Full<space>Last 4 digits of Card
E.g. "Pay Card Full 1234"button Pay Full via SMS Banking Pay Card Full [Last 4 digits of Card] 77767
Not registered to SMS Banking?SMS the following keyword commands to 77767:
- Register<space>NRIC/Passport number<space>preferred account’s* last 4 digits
E.g. "Register S1234567A 1234"
- Insert Card (ATM/Debit/Credit Card linked to savings account) and key in your PIN.
- Press More Services.
- Press Credit Card/Bill Payment.
- Select DBS AMEX/MASTERCARD/VISA.
- Enter Bill Reference Number (Credit Card Number).
- Select Debiting Account type.
- Enter Amount to pay.
- Select Confirm.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
You may drop your cheque into any Quick Cheque Deposit box at any of our DBS/POSB branches.
Kindly indicate on the back of the cheque the Card Account number(s) and the corresponding amount(s) payable for each Card Account.Please mail your cheque to:
Orchard Road P.O. BOX 360,
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support