500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
POSB digibank mobile
At a Glance
Meet your new digibank app. We've rethought, redesigned, rebuilt it from ground up - to put the easiest, quickest, smartest way to bank at your fingertips. So you can bank the way you want.
A smart new interface.
Your new digibank doesn't just look good, it's packed with clever design touches to make banking quicker, easier and safer.
Life's busy, we know. Just tap and hold to check in on your preferred account without having to log in.
Hands full with the kids? No worries, the navigation bar is placed within easy reach so everything's at your fingertips.
From household groceries to daily coffees, just search by name, category or merchant to track your spending.
Make your money work harder. Easily.
We know every dollar counts. So we refined and rethought features to make managing (and growing) your money simpler than ever.
Safe. From start to finish.
Your digibank is packed with features, but it's also reassuringly secure with industry-leading protection, so you can enjoy worry-free banking.
Frequently Asked Questions
POSB iBanking and POSB digibank mobile app are now known as POSB digibank. It allows you to view your account balances, transferring money and paying bills, apply for new accounts and credit cards instantly, and manage your finances, anytime, anywhere.
You will need to be 16 years old and have a personal or joint-alternate account of the following:
- DBS Autosave/Current/Savings Plus or POSB Savings/Current Account
- DBS or POSB Credit Card/Debit Card
- DBS Cashline/Home Loan with Servicing Account
You will need also to provide POSB Bank with your mobile number and email address during registration.
- It only takes 4 simple steps to sign up
- It’s Safe
- Safe and secure transactions with Transaction Signing and multifactor authentication.
- We’ll send transaction alerts to your registered mobile number when you complete your transactions.
- Wide Range of Services
With over 150 online banking services, digibank will help you to better manage your finances.
- Transaction Alerts
What are transaction alerts?
Email and SMS notification alerts are triggered when you perform selected transactions via digibank as well as other channels. transactions. Click here to find out more.
- digibank OTP
What is digibank OTP?
digibank OTP serves as an additional security feature that uses a One Time Password authorisation. You will need to register your mobile number with the Bank in order to receive digibank OTP.
For mobile banking, all you need is any Apple device with iOS9.0 or higher, or an Android device running v5.0 or higher.
For Android Devices only:
When using the POSB mobile banking apps on your Android device, you may experience a pop-up message that requests access to certain features. This request is required for you to perform particular banking capabilities.
Below are examples of permissions requested and why they are necessary:
- Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby DBS/POSB locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions, and to provide you contextual marketing notifications
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to use the personalisation and upload application document feature
- Contact permissions are necessary for PayNow and Top Up Prepaid Mobile
- Device ID and call information permissions are necessary for usage of digital token and push notifications
In the meantime, POSB is working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for updates. Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.
App permissions are necessary to access selected banking services on digibank.
Below are some examples of permissions requested:
- Photos, Media, Files and Camera permissions are necessary to upload supporting documents for an application.
- Contact permissions are needed when performing a PayNow transfer.
- Location permissions are necessary to provide directions to nearby DBS/POSB branches and ATMs.
By allowing access, the app does not use the permissions to store contacts or images found in the device.
For the digibank app on your Android device, the permissions are required upon first launch of the app.
We are continually working on improving our mobile banking application capabilities. Kindly look out for future updates.
Setting up is easy. Download the DBS/POSB digibank app (DBS iWealth app for Wealth clients) on your preferred mobile device. Upon logging in to your digibank app (DBS iWealth app for Wealth clients), perform one-time setup for the Digital Token. Thereafter, turn on your app push notification so you can receive timely notifications each time you transact.
For more information on digital token and instructions to set up, please click here.
|The Asset Triple A Digital Awards 2020 |
Digital Bank of the Year
Best Retail Mobile Banking Experience
Best Mobile Banking Application
Best Retail Online Banking Experience
Best Digital Wealth Management Experience
Best API Project