500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
POSB Current Account
Features & Benefits
- No minimum balance is required as the money is automatically topped-up from your linked POSB Savings Account to clear cheques - simply ensure that there's sufficient balance in your linked POSB Savings Account
- New chequebook is automatically sent when you are down to your last few cheques
- Easy-to-read monthly hardcopy statements with POSB Current Account. Also available as eStatements with POSB eCurrent Account
Eligibility & Fees
- You must be at least 18 years old to open this account.
- No initial deposit is required.
- A monthly S$2 account fee apply
- A monthly S$2 fall-below fee apply on your linked POSB Savings Account, if your average daily balance for the month falls below S$1,500
- The first cheque book is free. Thereafter, it is S$10 per additional cheque book (50 leaves)
- Enjoy waiver on fall-below fee if this is your first account with us and it is opened via online
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.