500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
POSB SAYE Account
At a Glance
Let your salary bring you more from the moment it gets credited. POSB Save As You Earn (SAYE) Account gives you an additional 2% p.a. interest on the amount that you decide to save monthly from your salary to help you achieve your financial goals. So you get more out of your savings while you focus on what matters most.
Benefits & Eligibility
What you need to do:
- Credit your monthly salary^ into a POSB/DBS account and select it as the debiting account for the monthly savings contribution into the POSB SAYE Account.
- Determine a fixed monthly savings amount from S$50 to S$3,000 (in multiples of S$10).
- Choose your preferred monthly savings date (between the 1st and 25th day of the month)*.
- Make no withdrawal from the POSB SAYE Account.
Below is an illustration of the interest earned when you make a successful S$100 monthly contribution into your POSB SAYE Account on the 1st day of each month.
Find out how interest is calculated here.
Learn how much interest you can earn on your monthly savings
^Salary must be credited via GIRO, with transaction reference codes 'SAL' or 'PAY'.
*To avoid any failed deduction, please ensure that there are sufficient funds in the debiting account by 7pm, one day before the monthly savings date.
#Accumulated Cash Gift Interest earned by Month-12 will be credited in Month-13.
#Accumulated Cash Gift Interest earned by Month-24 will be credited in Month-25.
Terms and conditions governing POSB SAYE Account.
- You must be at least 16 years old to open this account, and already have a DBS/POSB Savings/Current Account as your salary crediting account.
(Applicants below 18 years old must have a valid iBanking login or ATM/Debit Card to apply online)
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.