500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
RetireReady Plus II
At a Glance
The retirement you have planned for is one where you can indulge in your passions and spend more time with loved ones. With RetireReady Plus II, you will get the assurance of a Guaranteed Monthly lncome1 (GMI) at your selected retirement age. Plus, receive additional4 payouts in the event of Loss of Independence2.
Features & Benefits
Flexibility to customise your plan to meet your changing needs
- Choice of Income Payout Period – 55, 10, 15, 20 years or Lifetime
- Choice of Guaranteed Monthly Income1 (GMI) amount at your selected retirement age
- Choice of Retirement Age – 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70 years old
- Choice of preferred Premium Payment Term – single premium, 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- Choice of receiving Accumulated Annual Bonus (if any) in a lump sum at selected retirement age or convert10 the Annual Bonus to Additional Monthly Income, payable together with your GMI1 and Cash Bonus
- Adjust3 your Income Payout Period to a shorter or longer period at any time, up to 2 years before selected retirement age
- In times of need, Premium Freeze6 option allows you to put your premium payment on hold while your policy stays in force
- Enhance your coverage with a selection of optional riders
Peace of mind
- Receive up to an additional 100%4 of your GMI1 depending on severity of Loss of Independence2
- Coverage for Death and Terminal Illness
- Premium waiver7 upon Total & Permanent Disability
- Retrenchment Payout Benefit8 provides a lump sum payout in the event of Life Insured’s retrenchment
Assurance of a guaranteed retirement income
- 100% capital guaranteed9 at selected retirement age
- Guaranteed issuance with no medical check-up required
How it Works
How to Apply
1 The Guaranteed Monthly Income (GMI), less any policy debt, will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the Life Insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period.
2 Please refer to Product Summary for more details on the Loss of Independence conditions.
3 Please refer to Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
4 If the Life Insured is not able to perform any 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. If the Life Insured is not able to perform at least 3 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living or diagnosed with loss of speech, loss of hearing or major head trauma, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
5 Not applicable to policies with single premium and 5 years premium payment term.
6 Not applicable to policies with single premium payment term.
7 Only applies to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday whichever is earlier.
8 Only applies to individual owned policies and policies where Life Insured is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday whichever is earlier.
9 Not applicable for policies which have been altered.
10 A conversion factor will be used to convert the accumulated annual bonus into Additional Monthly Income and Manulife will decide on this conversion factor to use.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 5 April 2020.
POSB Insurance Important Notes