500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
RetireReady Plus (III)
At a Glance
With RetireReady Plus (III), you will get a retirement plan that you can customise to your needs while protecting you right from the start of the plan and into your retirement years.
Features & Benefits
Flexibility to customise, and meet your retirement needs
- Choice of Income Payout Period – 51, 10, 15, 20 years or Lifetime (up to age 120)
- Choice of Guaranteed Monthly Income2 (GMI) amount at your selected retirement age
- Choice of Retirement Age – 50, 55, 60, 65 or 70 years old
- Choice of preferred Premium Payment Term – single premium, 5, 10, 15 or 20 years
- Choice to use cash for all premium payment terms or your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) funds for single premium policies
- Adjust5 your Income Payout Period to a shorter or longer period at any time, up to 2 years before selected retirement age
- In times of need, Premium Freeze3 option allows you to put your premium payment on hold while your policy stays in force
- Enhance your coverage with a selection of optional riders for regular premium policies
Peace of mind
- Receive up to an additional 100%9 of your GMI2 depending on severity of Loss of Independence8
- Coverage for Death and Terminal Illness
- Premium waiver4 upon Total & Permanent Disability for regular premium policies
- Retrenchment Payout Benefit7 provides a lump sum payout in the event of Life Insured’s retrenchment
Assurance of a guaranteed retirement
- 100% capital guaranteed10 at selected retirement age
- Guaranteed issuance with no medical check-up required
How it Works
1 Not applicable to policies with single premium and 5 years premium payment term.
2 The Guaranteed Monthly Income (GMI), less any policy debt, will start one month after the policy anniversary immediately after the Life Insured reaches the selected retirement age and to the end of his/her selected income payout period.
3 Not applicable to single premium policies.
4 Only applies to regular premium plans, during your premium payment term or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 70th birthday whichever is earlier.
5 Please refer to Product Summary and Policy Contract for more details.
6 The values in the above illustration are based on an annual premium mode, and is based on illustrated investment rate of return of 4.25% p.a. Based on an illustrated investment rate of return of 3.00% p.a., the values are: Non-Guaranteed Cash Bonus = S$562.66/month and S$135,038 over 20 years. Total Potential Retirement Income Beneﬁts received = S$375,038, at 192% of Total Premiums Paid.
7 Only applies to individual owned policies and policies where Life Insured is aged 64 and below, during the first 5 policy years (for SP policies); during your premium payment term (for RP policies); or before the policy anniversary immediately after his or her 65th birthday whichever is earlier.
8 Please refer to Product Summary for more details on the Loss of Independence conditions.
9 If the Life Insured is not able to perform any 2 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 50% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$2,000 per month per policy. If the Life Insured is not able to perform at least 3 out of 6 Activities of Daily Living or diagnosed with Irreversible Loss of Speech, Deafness (Irreversible Loss of Hearing) or Major Head Trauma, the Loss of Independence income benefit payable is equivalent to 100% of the GMI, capped at a maximum of S$4,000 per month per policy.
10 Not applicable for policies which have been altered.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 21 October 2021.
POSB Insurance Important Notes
How to Apply
Chat with our friendly Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri, excluding Public Holidays.)
Alternatively, you may leave your contact details and we will get in touch soon.