500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Covers 50% of the co-insurance amount incurred under MyShield
Lump-sum payout of S$10,000 per lifetime if diagnosed with any of the listed Critical Illnesses
Get free coverage or preferred rate for children if both parents have Plan 1 or 2 of MyShield and MyHealthPlus
Add on Aviva’s MyHealthPlus to your MyShield plan for even more benefits to your medical coverage. Choose what best suits your needs from two options.
Features & Benefits
- Co-insurance - covers 50% of the co-insurance amount incurred under MyShield. Maximum co-insurance1 payable by policyholder is $3,000 per policy year
- Lump sum payout of S$10,000 per lifetime if diagnosed with any of the listed Critical Illnesses2 and an additional lump sum payout of up to $3,000 per lifetime for kidney dialysis as a result of kidney failure3
- Free cover for child(ren)4
- Covers ambulance fees or transport to the hospital
- Ward downgrade benefit5 - Covers 50% of MyShield annual deductible for treatment at restructured hospitals
- Global Treatment6 – coverage of up to S$1,250,000 per policy year and up to S$2,500,000 per lifetime with certificate of pre-authorisation obtained from panel overseas hospital for six covered illnesses and medical procedures:
- Cancer treatment
- Inter-cranial and specific spinal cord surgery
- Coronary artery by-pass surgery
- Live-donor organ transplant
- Heart valve replacement or repair
- Bone marrow transplant
Option C-ll: (Option A-II* + More)
Additional features on top of Option A-II*
- Deductible benefit - Covers MyShield annual deductible after policyholder pays MyHealthPlus annual deductible.
- Preferred rate7 for child(ren) cover
*You will enjoy all the benefits of Option A-II except free cover for child(ren) and ward downgrade benefit.
Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
1 The maximum co-insurance is accumulated across panel specialist in a private hospital with certificate of pre-authorisation, panel private dialysis centre, subsidised centre for kidney dialysis, panel overseas hospital, restructured hospital and community hospital and does not include the co-insurance accumulated under panel specialist in a private hospital without certificate of pre-authorisation.
2 Only applies if the Life Assured has crossed his first birthday and is not older than 65 Age Next Birthday (ANB). If the critical illness diagnosed is Major Cancer, Coronary Artery By-pass Surgery, Angioplasty & Other Invasive Treatment for Coronary Artery & Other Serious Coronary Artery Disease and/or Heart Attack of Specified Severity, the critical illness benefit is payable only if diagnosis is made after a waiting period of 90 days from the cover start date or last reinstatement date, whichever is later. Please refer to Policy Contract for details.
3 Additional critical illness benefit for kidney failure will be covered based on the type of centre or hospital at which the Life Assured receives the dialysis.
4 Your dependant child who is covered under MyShield's family discount for child(ren) is also eligible for free cover under Option A-II, Plan 2 of MyHealthPlus for up to 20 ANB, if both parents are covered under Plan 1 or 2 of MyShield as well as Plan 1 or 2 of MyHealthPlus Option A or C or Option A-II or C-II. The child shall enjoy the same benefits as provided for under Option A-II, Plan 2 of the Benefits Schedule.
5 Ward Downgrade Benefit:
If the Life Assured is an inpatient at a Singapore restructured hospital, we pay this benefit as shown in the benefits schedule as long as:
- the admission as an inpatient is recommended by a doctor as necessary medical treatment;
- the Life Assured stays in the following wards lower than his/her chosen plan:
- For Plan 1, any standard ward of a restructured hospital;
- For Plan 2, a 4 bed (B1) standard ward or below of a restructured hospital; or
- For Plan 3, a 6-bed (B2) standard ward or below of a restructured hospital.
We do not pay the ward downgrade benefit for day surgery, admission as an inpatient in a community hospital, admission as an inpatient in a private hospital, or if there is no hospital stay involved.
6 Medical expenses under Global Treatment are subject to co-insurance and deductibles. For details, please refer to the Product Summary and Policy Contract.
7 Your dependant child who is covered under MyShield's family discount for child(ren) is also eligible for preferred Rate for Children under Option C-ll Plan 2 of MyHealthPlus for up to 20 ANB, if both parents are covered under Plan 1 or 2 of MyShield as well as Plan 1 or 2 of MyHealth Plus Option A or C or Option A-II or C-II. The child shall enjoy the same benefits as provided for under Option C-II, Plan 2 of the Benefits Schedule.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 15 February 2021.