500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
At a Glance
Protect yourself against the significant financial costs of cancer treatment from just S$8.901 per month with 100% payout at any stage. Just answer 1 question. CancerCare is an insurance plan that covers the life insured for any stage of cancer or death.
How to Apply for CancerCare
Get Peace of Mind With CancerCare
- Covers all stages of cancer up to age 75. Receive a cancer benefit2 of up to S$150,000 if the life insured is diagnosed with any stage of cancer, including early stage cancer.
- Independent cover for death. Receive a death benefit3 of up to S$30,000 in the event of the life insured’s death.
- Guaranteed renewable every five years. CancerCare is available for applicants aged 18-60 years old, while the policy is guaranteed renewable without evidence of health required until the age of 70. Monthly premiums will increase based on the policyholder’s attained age each time the policy is automatically renewed.
- Easy application. No health check-ups are required and you can apply online.
- Cover to suit your needs. There are three different plans available—Headstart, Essential and Advantage—offering coverage from $$50,000 to S$150,000 for cancer diagnosis and from S$10,000 to S$30,000 in the event of death.
Terms and conditions apply, refer to the Sample Policy Contract for more details.
How it works
Here’s how CancerCare helps John to cope financially with the cost of cancer treatment:
John bought a CancerCare Advantage plan at age 40, paying monthly premiums of S$43.124.
Total premiums paid after 4 years: S$2,069.76
At age 44, John was unfortunately diagnosed with early stage cancer and his cancer benefit payout would be S$150,000.
|Payout for cancer diagnosis (SGD)|| |
Payout in the event of death (SGD)
How to Apply for CancerCare
Frequently Asked Questions
|Early Stage Cancer||Intermediate Stage Cancer||Advanced Stage Cancer*|
|Carcinoma in situ
Early Prostate Cancer
Early Thyroid Cancer
Carcinoma in situ of Specified Organs treated with Radical Surgery
Early Bladder Cancer
*Please refer to the Sample Policy Contract for the precise terms, conditions and exclusions.
If the policyholder is diagnosed with cancer and then dies, are both the cancer benefit and death benefit paid out?
Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
1This premium amount is calculated based on a male aged 18 and will be revised after 5 years based on attained age at the start of each renewal.
2We will not pay the cancer benefit if: the life insured did not survive for at least 7 days from the date of diagnosis of a cancer; the date of diagnosis of a cancer is within 90 days from the policy issue date or the date of reinstatement of this policy, whichever is later; if the life insured has contracted HIV, AIDS or any AIDS-related condition; or if cancer was pre-existing.
3We will not pay the death benefit if: the life insured dies from suicide or due to a pre-existing condition within one year of the policy issue date or the effective date of the most recent reinstatement of the policy, whichever is later. We will refund all premiums paid without interest and less any medical or other expenses we have paid in connection with the policy.
4The premium amount is calculated based on a male aged 40. Please refer to the Product Documents for the Policy Illustration and Product Summary.
In Collaboration with Manulife
CancerCare is issued and underwritten by Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. ("Manulife") (Reg. No. 198002116D) and distributed by DBS Bank Ltd ("DBS").
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 14 July 2019.
DBS Insurance Important Notes
Complimentary COVID-19 benefit
Manulife is offering complimentary COVID-19 coverage for all its policyholders.
• S$1,500 lump sum payout upon diagnosis of COVID-19
• S$2,000 lump sum payout for hospitalisation of 5 days or more for confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19
• S$30,000 death benefit from COVID-19 infection
Coverage is automatic for existing and new customers, and applies on top of other policies that you may already have, including COVID-19 Hospital Cash.
Visit any of our branches and speak to our Wealth Planning Managers if you have any questions about your Manulife policy.
Terms and Conditions apply.