500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
ManuProtect Term - Term Life Insurance
Features & Benefits
ManuProtect Term is an affordable plan that make it easier for yourself, your family or protect your home no matter what happens.
- Lump sum payout of the Sum Insured in the event of Death or upon diagnosis of Terminal Illness (TI)2
- Choice of policy term from 5 to 40 years to suit your needs
- Automatic renewal for policy term between 5 to 10 years, regardless of your health conditions
- Option to convert3 your plan to another regardless of your health conditions
- Unique Quit Smoking Incentive (QSI)4 to encourage smokers to quit smoking (only for ManuProtect Term)
- Simplified underwriting (only for ManuProtect Term Lite)
Add on for wider coverage (Supplementary)
- Total and Permanent Disability
- Critical Illness
- Payor Premium Waiver (only for ManuProtect Term)
- Personal Accident (only for ManuProtect Term)
This plan can help you with these possible needs:
How to Apply
1 This is based on a standard life of a non-smoking male, age 30, who bought ManuProtect Term with a Sum Insured of S$600,000 and a policy term of 30 years. Premiums are rounded to the nearest cent.
2 Terminal Illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis.
In the event of TI during the policy term, the Death Benefit will be advanced in a lump sum.
The maximum amount which Manulife (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Manulife”) will pay for TI claim(s) (aggregating all policies which Manulife is liable for on the same life) is S$1 million. Furthermore, the maximum amount which Manulife will pay for TI and Critical Illness (CI) claim(s) in total (aggregating all policies which Manulife is liable for on the same life) is S$2 million.
Accumulated Reversionary Bonus (if any) and/or Claim Bonus (if any) are included in determining the TI limit or TI/CI limit of S$1 million and S$2 million respectively. Please refer to the Product Summary for details.
3 ManuProtect Term / ManuProtect Term Lite may be converted to any available regular premium life insurance plan (Whole Life, Endowment or Investment-Linked) offered by Manulife without providing evidence of health while Policy is in-force and before age 65 of the Life Insured. The Sum Insured for the new basic plan cannot exceed the Sum Insured of the original policy. Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
4 The Quit Smoking Incentive (QSI) is available to ManuProtect Term (Level and Covertible) plans with a Sum Insured of at least S$500,000. Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to the Product Summary for more details.
Information is correct as at 22 April 2018.
Click here for important notes.