500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Got your eye on global markets? From now till 31 December, you’ll receive 10% commission rebate for every online trade made across all 6 foreign key markets – with no cap on commission rebate.
|Markets||Online Rates||Minimum Commission||Trade Rebate|
|United States||0.18%||USD25||10% commission rebate on all foreign market online trades*|
*Terms and conditions apply
GST at prevailing rate on commission applies to all markets.
Terms and Conditions Governing DBS Vickers 10% Commission Rebate (“Promotion”)
- This Promotion is applicable to all retail clients with DBS Vickers Securities (Singapore) Pte Ltd (’DBS Vickers’). Corporate accounts are not eligible for this Promotion.
- Eligible clients are entitled to 10% commission rebate for trades executed online. This is applicable to trades executed in any of the 6 online foreign markets via www.dbsvickers.com, mobile trading and DBS/POSB iBanking from 1 July 2020 to 30 September 2020 ("Q3 Promotion Period") and 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 ("Q4 Promotion Period").
- This Promotion is applicable to cash and cash upfront trades.
- Standard commission will be charged at the time of the transactions. Commission rebate will be credited into clients’ respective DBS Multi-Currency Account linked to their DBS Vickers trading account or credited into clients' trading accounts, in the settlement currency.
- For trades made during Q3 Promotion Period, commission rebate will be credited by 30 November 2020. All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 30 November 2020.
- For trades made during Q4 Promotion Period, commission rebate will be credited by 28 February 2021. All clients will be disqualified from the Promotion if their trading accounts are closed before 28 February 2021.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions offered by DBS Vickers.
- Trades executed via Trading Representatives and DBS Vickers Customer Service Line are not eligible for the Promotion.
- Trades will automatically be amalgamated when the trades are of the same stock, currency, settlement mode and trade date as well as the same mode of trade.
- Employees of DBS Vickers are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- DBS Vickers shall have the right to determine whether a client is entitled to receive the promotion rate. The decision by DBS Vickers relating to the Promotion shall be final.
- DBS Vickers’ terms and conditions governing trading shall apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions herein.
- DBS Vickers reserves the right to revise, delete and/or add to the above terms and conditions, and/or to suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time, at its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice to you.
Due to the high application volume, the processing time for account opening may take longer than usual.