500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Good things come in pairs, and the best pairs multiply!
Enjoy S$180 cashback with POSB Everyday Card and DBS Multiplier Account! Once you’ve gotten your hands on this dynamic duo, enjoy up to 15% cash rebates on your daily essentials, and up to 3.8% p.a. on your DBS Multiplier Account.
- Apply online for a POSB Everyday Card below and enter ‘CCMULTIPLY’ in the Promo Code field by 31 Mar 2020;
- Charge a minimum spend of S$800 on your POSB Everyday Card within the first 60 days from Card Approval Date; and
- Have a DBS Multiplier Account by 31 Mar 2020;
Promotion is valid for new to DBS/POSB Credit Cardmembers only. To be eligible for cashback, Cardmembers must have a new DBS/POSB Credit Card approved between 13 Jan to 31 Mar 2020 and have a DBS Multiplier Account by 31 Mar 2020. Terms and conditions apply.
More exclusive benefits:
DBS Multiplier Account
The easier way to multiply your money:
Higher interest rates of up to 3.8% p.a.
Multiply your money now with higher interest rates of 1.55% - 3.8% p.a. on bigger savings up to S$100,000. Yes, DBS Multiplier just got BIGGER.
No minimum salary credit or credit card spend
No minimum amount needed for any category as long as your monthly total eligible transactions add up to S$2,000 or more. That’s our promise so you can Do Less, Multiply more.
How DBS Multiplier works
Watch your money multiply like bunnies with the DBS Multiplier Account when you do the following with DBS/POSB every month and the eligible transactions add up to S$2,000 or more.
Transact in more categories and increase your monthly eligible transaction amount to earn higher interest rates.
Ready to Multiply?
For new DBS customers, please prepare the following required documents prior to your application.
- Higher interest rates are applicable to the S$ balance in your DBS Multiplier Account, up to the first S$100,000. Any amount over and above this will be accorded the prevailing interest rate for that month. Interest is credited in 2 parts:
- base interest at our prevailing interest rate, calculated on daily balances will be credited at month end, and
- preferential interest at the preferential interest rate (which is the higher interest rate less the prevailing interest rate) based on the sum of your eligible transactions with us, calculated on daily balances, by the 7th working day of the following month.
- If your transactions do not meet the criteria, the S$ balance in your DBS Multiplier Account will be accorded the prevailing interest rate for that month.
- Foreign currency transactions are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, which may result in capital gains or losses; such accounts may also be subject to exchange controls imposed on the currency held.
- Fall-below fee is waived for DBS Multiplier Account holders up to 29 years old, effective from May 2018 onwards.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.