Activate POSBkids Account
Activate your POSBkids Account online once you received your POSB Child Development Account (CDA) welcome letter.
A Joint-Alternate POSBkids Account will be automatically open with each opening of CDA (including CDA transferred from other banks) unless the child already has a POSBkids Account with the trustee.
To activate the POSBkids Account:
- Complete the POSBkids Account Online Activation Form.
- Your application will be processed within 5 working days upon receipt of your application.
- Enter the Trustee's (Parent/Third Party) existing account number in Section A.
- The POSBkids Account will be automatically enrolled with eStatement if the trustee has iBanking and a valid email address with the bank.
- The POSBkids Account will be automatically closed after 100 days if it is not activated.
- For new-to-bank customer's, visit Any POSB/DBS Branch to activate the POSBkids Account.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support