Activate POSBkids Account
Activate your POSBkids Account online once you received your POSB Child Development Account (CDA) welcome letter.
A Joint-Alternate POSBkids Account will be automatically open with each opening of CDA (including CDA transferred from other banks) unless the child already has a POSBkids Account with the trustee.
To activate the POSBkids Account:
- Complete the POSBkids Account Online Activation Form.
- Your application will be processed within 5 working days upon receipt of your application.
- Enter the Trustee's (Parent/Third Party) existing account number in Section A.
- The POSBkids Account will be automatically enrolled with eStatement if the trustee has iBanking and a valid email address with the bank.
- The POSBkids Account will be automatically closed after 100 days if it is not activated.
- For new-to-bank customer's, visit Any POSB/DBS Branch to activate the POSBkids Account.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support