Change Fixed Deposit Maturity Instructions
Learn how you can change Maturity Instructions for DBS Fixed Deposit Account via digibank Online and digibank Mobile.
- Change of maturity instructions will not be allowed on the day of maturity. The principal and interest will be renewed automatically based on the same tenor at the prevailing interest rate, unless you provide us with other instructions at least 1 working day before the maturity via digibank.
- SGD Fixed Deposit interest rates for new placements and renewals will be computed based on the Total SGD Fixed Deposit Balances, instead of each placement and/or renewal.
My Fixed Deposit account has 2 placements which sum up to S$100,000 (S$30,000 + S$70,000). What is the applicable interest rate for each renewal?
The total Fixed Deposit account balance is S$100,000 (S$30,000 + S$70,000). Hence, interest rate corresponding to the $100,000 - $249,999 range will apply.
I have an existing placement of S$50,000 in my single name Fixed Deposit account and another S$50,000 in a joint Fixed Deposit account. What is the applicable interest rate for each renewal?
The placements are in different SGD Fixed Deposit accounts. Hence, interest rate corresponding to the $50,000 - $99,999 range will apply for each renewal.
- My Fixed Deposit account has 2 placements which sum up to S$100,000 (S$30,000 + S$70,000). What is the applicable interest rate for each renewal?
- Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit interest rates for new placements and renewals will be based on prevailing interest rates.
- For more information on Rates, click here.
How to change maturity instructions
Change via digibank Online
5 steps to change maturity instruction
Click on the numbers to view screens.
Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN and complete the Authentication Process.
Under Request, select Other Services and click Change Fixed Deposit Maturity Instruction.
Select your Fixed Deposit Account and Deposit that you wish to the change maturity instruction.
Select the New Maturity Instructions and Tick on the Agreement Box, click Next.
Verify the details and click Submit to complete the changes.
Apply for digibank Online now!Get Started
Change via digibank Mobile
6 steps to change maturity instruction
Click on numbers to view screens.
Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
Select Deposits and tap on Fixed Deposit Account.
Select the Fixed Deposit that you wish to change maturity instructions for.
Ensure the fixed deposit details are correct and tap Change Maturity Instruction.
Select the Maturity Instruction and tap Next.
Review the details and tap Next to complete the changes.
- Upon maturity, the principal and interest will be credited into your designated account. If the designated account is closed before/on the date of maturity, the principal and interest will rollover with same the tenor at the prevailing interest rate at day end of the maturity date.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support