Open a Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account
Apply for your Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) Account instantly via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- For Foreigners, please declare your Foreigner status at the branch to update your SRS contribution cap for the year.
(Note: This declaration needs to be done yearly as the SRS contribution limit will reset on 1 Jan 2020.)
Your application option
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Apply, click on Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS) and complete the Authentication Process.
- Click on Instant Apply under Supplementary Retirement Scheme.
- Select your Reference Account for Signature.
- Enter your Foreign Identification Number(FIN) if you are a foreigner applying for an SRS Account.
Select your Debiting Account and indicate a Contribution Amount.
(You may choose to make a contribution now or later via Funds Transfer.)
- Check the box to provide your Acknowledgement and click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit to complete the application.
Alternatively, you may visit any DBS/POSB Branches with your NRIC/Passport to open your SRS Account.
- If you apply via digibank Online between 0700 hr to 2200 hr (Daily) and 0700 hr to 1900 hr (Last business day of the month), your account will be opened instantly.
- Account Opening Requirements:
- All Singaporeans, Permanent Residents (PRs) or foreigners at least 18 years old and not an undischarged bankrupt.
- No existing SRS account or SRS account opening application with another bank.
Terms and Conditions Governing SRS
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors and monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the Supplementary Retirement Scheme are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Monies and deposits denominated in Singapore dollars under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$75,000 for each depositor per Scheme member. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support