Change Debit Card Spending Limit
You can change your debit card's spending limit via digibank.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with DBS, Go Shopping with DBS
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN and complete the authentication process.
- Select Card Account and indicate the limit* you wish to update.
- Click Next.
- Verify the Details of the Transaction and follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions.
- Click Submit.
- Options for changing of Debit Card Spending Limit through digibank Online are $0, $500, $1000, $2000 & $5000
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap More, under Transfer Settings select ATM/Debit Card Limit.
- Select Debit Card Limit followed by the card you wish to update the limit for.
- Select the Spending Limit you wish to set and tap Next.
- Verify the details of the transaction and tap Change Daily Limit Now to complete the request.
- Options for changing of Debit Card Spending Limit through digibank Mobile are $0, $500, $1000, $2000, $3000, $5000, $7000, $9000 & $10000
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support