Cancel your issued cheques via DBS digibot instantly.Part of: Guides > Voice Biometrics and Phone Banking
Cancel your cheque(s) immediately via DBS digibot.
- Cheque cancellation via DBS digibot is available between 7am to 11pm daily. On the last working day of every month, it is available between 7am to 9pm.
- Dial 1800 339 6666 (from Singapore) or (+65) 6339 6666 (from Overseas).
- For a menu in English Press 1, for Mandarin Press 2.
- Enter your NRIC, Debit or Credit Card Number followed by # to proceed.
- Follow the steps for SMS OTP to proceed.
- Select Deposit Account Related Services.
- Press 3 for Stop Payment of Cheque.
- Enter your Cheque Number followed by # to proceed.
- Press 1 to Confirm or 2 to Cancel your request.
- Cheque cancellation via Phone Banking is available between 7am to 11pm daily. On the last working day of every month, it is available between 7am to 9pm.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to cancel your cheque(s).
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
Cheque Cancellation Fees
|Cancellation Method||Cancellation Fees|
|Via Phone Banking||Waived|
|Via DBS digibot / Video Teller Machine (VTM) / Branch||S$30 per cheque (Max. S$60)|
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support