Reset digibank PIN
If you have forgotten or wish to change your digibank PIN, you can update it through your digibank Mobile App or our website.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
How to reset your digibank PIN
- Launch your digibank Mobile App and select Log In.
- Tap Forgot your PIN?, and indicate your Identity Type, Identity Number and Date of Birth.
- Tap Next and select the option that you like to identify yourself via:
- Debit / ATM Card; OR
- DBS Secure Device (Token)
- After identification, Enter New PIN and tap on Set New PIN to complete the reset of your digibank PIN.
To reset your digibank PIN online, you need to have a registered iB Secure Device.
- Visit our digibank Online Login page here.
- Select Forgot PIN.
- Enter your credentials (eg. NRIC, ATM/Debit Card Number & Card PIN).
- Authenticate your request using your Debit/ATM card details or DBS iB Secure Device.
- Enter your new digibank PIN.
- Re-authenticate using DBS iB Secure Device or SMS OTP, and your PIN will be changed immediately.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support