Add Other Bank's Recipient
Find out how you can add a non-POSB/DBS account easily using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services, complete the Authentication Process.
- Enter the Recipient’s Name, Account Number and Bank Code.
- Indicate your Name to appear on the recipient's bank statement.
- Verify the details and click Submit, follow the 2-factor Authentication Instructions to complete your add payee request.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Select Pay & Transfer and tap Local.
- Tap Add Local Recipient and select Bank Account.
- Enter the Recipient's name, Payee's Bank and Account number.
- Enter your Name and tap Next.
- Review the recipient's details and tap Add Recipient Now.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions to complete the request.
- You can add up to a maximum of 20 individuals in your list of payees.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support