Bill Payment in Advance
You can make bill payments in advance easily using digibank Online or digibank Mobile.Part of: Guides > Go Travel with POSB, Your Guide to digibank Online
- You may set Post-Dated Bill Payments up to 30 Days in advance; funds will be deducted one working day before the effective date of payment.
- Please maintain a sufficient balance in your debiting account on the deduction date.
How to make a Bill Payment in Advance
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Under the section Pay, select Pay Bills.
- Choose the Billing Organization you wish to make payment to.
(If the Billing Organization is not in your pre-arranged list, follow the steps in Add new billing organization).
- Indicate the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Indicate the Date for the Payment to be made.
- Click Next. Your Future Transfer for your bill payment has been set up.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Pay & Transfer and select Bills.
- Choose the Billing Organisation you wish to make payment to.
(If the Billing Organisation is not in your pre-arranged list, follow the steps in Add Bill Payment Organisation).
- Enter the Amount you wish to transfer.
- Tap Immediate to select the date you wish to make payment on.
- Tap Next to review the details and tap Pay Now to complete your bill payment request.
Get the latest digibank Mobile App now!
How to check on existing Future Dated Bill Payment?
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support