Amend eNets (D2Pay) Payment Limit
Amend your eNets (D2Pay) payment limit easily using digibank.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- You may increase the limit up to S$100,000.
- Updating of payment limit takes immediate effect.
How to amend your eNets (D2Pay) payment limit
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Pay and click on More Payment Services.
- Under Manage Payments and GIRO, click on Change D2Pay Limit and log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Choose your preferred limit from the dropdown box.
- Verify your details and click Submit to complete the transaction.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap More, under Transfer Settings select eNets (D2Pay) Transfer Limit.
- Select the Daily Limit you wish to set.
- Tap Next to review the details, and tap Change Daily Limit Now to complete the change.
- Follow the 2-Factor Authentication Instructions to complete the request.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support