Keeping Your Card Safe
Learn how you can better secure your Card information with our useful tips.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with POSB
- DBS 24-hour Lost Cards and Fraud Reporting number: 1800 339 6963 or (65) 6339 6963 from overseas.
- Perform routine checks on your account balances and statements.
- Place your signature on your Credit/Debit card once you have activated it.
- Be careful at an ATM.
- Make sure that your card is always kept safely with youself.
- Ensure that the correct card is returned to you after any purchases.
- Do not disclose your card details or lend your ATM & Debit/Credit card to anyone.
- Do not write down your PIN on the card.
- Do not choose a PIN that is easily associated with youself.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support