Adapt to Security Practices
Learn how you can safeguard your information when you perform online banking transactions on your computer and mobile devices.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to Online Security
How to Adapt to Security Practices
There are various channels which you may Adapt to Security Practices with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank Mobile.
Protect your computer
- Enable auto update for your computer's operating systems and applications. These updates carry security and bug fixes to secure your computer and the information stored on it.
- Enable desktop firewall to protect your computer from external attacks.
- Install anti-virus program from a known and trusted source, keep it up to date to ensure it remains effective.
Protect your mobile device
- Enable auto update for your device’s operating systems and applications. These updates carry security and bug fixes to secure your device and the information stored on it.
- Disable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when not needed to limit the potential for access by hackers.
- Refrain from jailbreaking a smartphone as unverified or unsupported apps may carry security vulnerabilities.
Was this information useful?