Update Email Address
Keep your email address updated to receive your transaction alerts, so you are notified of your account activities.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank
How to update your email address
There are various channels which you may update your email address with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank mobile or with your DBS/POSB Card & PIN via Singpass.
Click on the steps to view screens
Log in to digibank Mobile and tap More on the bottom navigation bar.
Scroll down to Your Profile, tap on Update Particulars and select Contact Details.
Tap on CHANGE under Contact Details section.
Input your new contact details and tap on SAVE.
Review your changes and tap on CONFIRM to update your contact details.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Update Personal and Contact Details under at the top of your digibank Online page.
- Indicate your preferred Email Address under Your Email Address and Verify Your Email Address.
- Provide Authorisation and click Next.
- Key in your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN and Click Submit
DBS/POSB Card & PIN and Singpass
- Log in with your DBS/POSB Card and PIN.
- Verify if your existing information with us is accurate and click UPDATE WITH SINGPASS if changes are required.
- Log in with your Singpass and provide consent to retrieve your personal data from the relevant government agencies to update your details with us.
- Review your details from Singpass and submit your request.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under Update Particulars, select Email.
- Enter your new Email twice and press Confirm.
- Get a One Time Password via SMS and key it into the Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Press Confirm to complete the transaction.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- This email address provided will only be used for your digibank Online & Mobile transactions, eStatement Notifications and Marketing Communications (If any).