Update Email Address
Keep your email address updated to receive your transaction alerts, so you are notified of your account activities.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank
How to update your email address
There are various channels which you may update your email address with us. The most convenient method would be via digibank mobile.
Click on the steps to view screens
Log in to digibank Mobile and tap More on the bottom navigation bar.
Scroll down to Your Profile, tap on Update Contact Details and select Personal & Contact Details.
Tap on CHANGE under Contact Details section.
Enter your email address and tap on SAVE.
Review your changes and tap on CONFIRM to update your email address.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Update Personal and Contact Details under at the top of your digibank Online page.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Indicate your preferred Email Address under Your Email Address and Verify Your Email Address.
- Provide Authorisation and click Next.
- Key in your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN and Click Submit
Myinfo with Singpass
- Log in with your DBS/POSB Card and PIN.
- Verify if the existing information in our records is accurate and click Update with Myinfo if changes are required.
- Log in with your Singpass to retrieve your details from Myinfo.
- Click on I Agree to provide consent for using Myinfo.
- Select if you would like to use the records in DBS or Myinfo to update your email address.
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Under Update Particulars, select Email.
- Enter your new Email twice and press Confirm.
- Get a One Time Password via SMS and key it into the Video Teller Machine (VTM).
- Press Confirm to complete the transaction.
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
- This email address provided will only be used for your digibank Online & Mobile transactions, eStatement Notifications and Marketing Communications (If any).