Terminate Regular Savings Plan
Terminate your Regular Savings Plan easily via digibank Online or digibank Mobile.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID & PIN.
- Select Invest from the top navigation menu, then select More Investment Services.
- Under Manage Investments, click on View or Delete Regular Savings Plan (RSP).
- Select the fund that you wish to terminate and click on the Search button.
- Under Action, click on the Delete RSP button.
- Verify the details and click Delete to confirm termination.
- Your transaction is now complete.
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Tap Invest and select Unit Trust & ETFs.
- Under Redeem/Manage tab, look for the Exchange Traded Fund you wish to amend.
- Tap on the Menu located at the top right of the fund that you wish to terminate.
- Tap on Edit RSP.
- Tap on Delete RSP at the bottom of the screen.
- Verify the details and tap on Confirm to complete your request.
- For requests submitted before 7.45PM on a Business day*, termination will be done before midnight on the same Business day.
- For requests submitted after 7.45PM on a Business day (or at any time on a non-Business Day), termination will be done before midnight on the next Business day.
- *Business day refers to any day except a Saturday, Sunday or any Public Holiday.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support