Apply for POSB Debt Consolidation Plan
Clear your debt easily and save interest expenses by taking up a loan at low rates starting from 3.58% p.a.
Who will be eligible to apply:
- Singaporean/Permanent Resident
- 21 to 65 years (upon loan maturity date)
- Annual income from S$30,000 to < S$120,000
- Balance to Income Ratio (BTI) of more than 12 times monthly income
POSB Debt Consolidation Plan comes with a DBS Visa Platinum Credit Card to provide you with a convenient mode of payment for managing your daily essentials.
- This card comes with a maximum credit limit of 1x your monthly income
- No annual fee
- You will need a DBS/POSB deposit account (excluding Joint All, Trust, MSA, SAYE and POSB current accounts) for the repayment of the loan.
- You can only sign up for Debt Consolidation Plan with one single Financial Institution.
How to Apply
You will need a DBS / POSB deposit account (excluding Joint All, Trust, MSA, SAYE, FCCA and POSB current accounts) for the repayment of the loan.
If you do not have an existing DBS / POSB account, click here to apply before beginning your Debt Consolidation Plan application.
|Application via digibot|
|Step 1||Download and fill up the editable Debt Consolidation Plan PDF application form. To have the best experience please complete the form using Adobe Acrobat Reader on your Personal Computer.
|Step 2||Check that all required documents are in order.
For New to Debt Consolidation
|Step 3||Submit your application online seamlessly and fully assisted by our digibot. You will need to authenticate yourself via: