Pay DBS Cashline Bill
There are many ways you can pay your cashline bill. The fastest way to make an immediate bill payment to your DBS Cashline is via digibank Online.
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and Password.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select My Accounts and click on Loans.
- Select the Cashline Account and click on Pay Cashline.
- Select the Debiting Account and confirm the Amount.
- Select Immediate.
- Click Next followed by Submit
Apply for digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
- Under Home, tap your Cashline Account and select Pay Cashline.
- Select Pay Outstanding or Pay Any Amount.
- Select the Fund Source you wish to transfer from and enter the Amount you wish to pay.
- Tap Next to review the details and tap Pay Now to complete your payment request.
Other Bank’s Internet Banking (via FAST Payment)
- Log in to your non-DBS/POSB Internet Banking account.
- Select their Funds Transfer option and indicate FAST if required.
- Select DBS BANK LTD as the recipient and enter your 10 digits DBS Cashline Account Number.
- Enter the Amount you wish to make payment for.
- Complete the FAST Payment to instantly pay your DBS Cashline Bill.
- Payments done via FAST from other banks is instant.
- Insert Card (ATM/Debit/Credit Card linked to savings account) and key in your PIN.
- Press More Services.
- Press Credit Card/Bill Payment.
- Select DBS CASHLINE.
- Enter Bill Reference Number (Cashline Account Number).
- Select Debiting Account type.
- Enter Amount to pay.
- Select Confirm.
Find the nearest ATM using our Locator.
AXS Station/ AXS e-Station/AXS m-Station/AXS QuickBill
Video Teller Machine (VTM)
- Insert your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card or scan your Passport and complete the authentication process.
- Select Other Transactions, an Officer will be connected to assist you to pay your Cashline Bill(s).
- Collect your NRIC, ATM/Debit/Credit Card before you leave our Video Teller Machine (VTM).
Find the nearest Video Teller Machine (VTM) using our Locator.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support