Repay Home Loan using CPF Funds
Learn how you can use CPF Funds for your Home Loan partial repayment request.
Simply follow these steps:
- Visit the CPF Website and login with your Singpass.
- Under my cpf, select My requests
- Under Property, select Use CPF for my Property.
- Select your property under Property Details and click Next.
- Select Make Lump Sum Payment and click Next.
- Click Start and complete the following:
- Financier: DBS Bank Ltd
- Key in your partial repayment CPF amount
- Indicate the deduction date as 5 working days before the processing date of your partial repayment request
- Read the Terms & Conditions and select the checkbox to provide your Declaration, Click Next.
- Confirm that the information you have provided is correct and click Submit.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support