The account to get going with your finances in Singapore.
POSB eSavings SP/EP lets you credit your salary, set up GIRO or pay bills with it. Come bundled with a debit card, iBanking and eStatement for easy and convenient access.
- Earns daily interest
- POSB GO! Card that gives you access to more than 1,000 DBS/POSB ATM in Singapore and PLUS ATMs/MasterCard/Cirrus ATM worldwide
- Cashless shopping via NETS and VISA and receive cashback whenever you sign for purchases in Singapore or make any local online, mail and phone transactions.
- Bank on-the-go 24/7 access via iBanking and mBanking, plus many other self-service banking services such as Cash Deposit Machines, Quick Cheque Deposit box.
- Monthly eStatement - The faster and easier way to view your transactions anytime, anywhere via iBanking.
Please bring along your passport and relevant pass issued by the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore; and
Either one of the documents below for proof of address (within last 3 months)
- In-Principle-Approval letter issued by Ministry of Manpower (MOM); or
- Utility bill; or
- Telephone bill; or
- Bank or credit card statements/bank reference letter; or
- Rental agreement; or
- Management fee bill; or
- Letter from the human resource department of current employer
Make an appointment
Eligibility and Requirements
- For individuals aged 16 years old and above.
- No initial deposit required.
- S$2 fall-below fee if the average daily balance falls below S$1,000.
- S$2 ATM withdrawal fee will apply if the customer makes more than 4 ATM cash withdrawals in the month
- S$2 fee will apply for each cash withdrawal at any DBS/POSB branch for amount within your ATM cash withdrawal limit.
- S$20 early account closure fee if the account is closed within 6 months.