Activate Payroll Account for Work Permit Holders
Activate your Savings Account immediately via SMS Banking or at a DBS/POSB Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to POSB Payroll Acount for Work Permit Holders
- Your Payroll Account will be immediately activated once your ATM/Debit Card is activated.
How to activate your Payroll Account
There are various channels which you may activate your Payroll Account with us. The most convenient method would be via SMS Banking.
Last 4 digits of Card.
E.g. Activate 1234
- Foreign-registered mobile numbers are not eligible for SMS banking, please proceed to a DBS/POSB ATM to activate your account/card instead.
Steps for account/card activation
- Insert your New ATM/Debit Card into the ATM.
- Enter your Card PIN*.
- Select More Services.
- Select Cards/PIN/iBanking/Phonebanking.
- Select Activate Card.
- Follow instructions on the ATM screen to complete activation.
- The Card PIN can be found in a separate letter sent to you.