Foreign Currency Cheque Deposit
Local USD cheques are cleared for free. Non-local USD cheques require a minimum of 21 working days to clear, and is charged a clearing fee of 1/8% of the cheque value (min. S$10 and max. S$100).
|Type of Currency||Charges:||Funds available after:|
|USD cheques cleared via Singapore USD Cheque Clearing System||Free||1 Working Day (deposited before 1pm)|
|Other Currencies (non-SGD) and USD (non- local clearing)||1/8% (min. S$10, max. S$100) per cheque||Minimum of 21 working days|
- Refer to Deposit a Cheque for details to be provided on the cheque.
- Cut off time for USD cheque deposit is 1pm (Mon to Fri) at all branches.
- Cheque currencies not accepted for deposit: CNH (Chinese Renminbi(Offshore)) & DKK (Danish Kroner).
- MYR cheque with amendment(s) will be returned by registered mail to customer's registered address in bank's record.
- Foreign Currency cheques will be sent for clearing and your account will be credited after the proceeds are available.
- Supporting documents are required for clearing of cheque amount above MYR10,000.00 and any amount of THB cheque. e.g. Payment invoices, Dividend advice, Insurance advice, etc.
- Postage, Handling Commission, Agent charges and any other fees (where applicable) will be debited separately.
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support