- Why am I asked to do a re-setup for Digital Token?
- We have improved the Digital Token to allow you to use it for both mobile and online banking transactions, which requires a re-setup due to the change in security metrics.
- Set up your Digital Token
- Still holding on to your Physical Token? Learn how you can set up your Digital Token easily by following our short and simple video instructions.
- Why I did not see a prompt to setup Digital Token?
- If you have requested for a registration code to be mailed to your registered address, please wait for 3 days before trying to set up.
Alternatively, please kindly close & re-open your digibank / iWealth app and login again.
- I am asked to use a Physical Token, but do not have one. How can I set up?
- You can also set up the Digital Token by performing a verification with Email & SMS OTPs. To start this journey, tap on “My Physical Token is damaged/lost.”
- How long am I given to setup the Digital Token?
We are opening up this new Digital Token to every customers in different batches.
Once targeted, you will be provided 90 days to set-up your Digital Token.
- Can I setup my Digital Token on multiple devices?
- No, to ensure your security, you are only allowed to set up your Digital Token on one mobile device.
- What happens if I lose/switch mobile devices?
You can still continue to use digibank / iWealth. Simply set-up the Digital Token on your new device on your first login.
Upon successful setup, the Digital Token on your previous mobile device will automatically be deleted.
- How can I opt out of the Digital Token?
- You may go to our Video Teller Machines (VTM), which operates 24/7, to manage your Digital Token settings.