eNets (D2Pay) Application
If you are a digibank user, you can apply for this service to pay participating merchants online.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with POSB
When you select eNETS (d2pay) as your payment mode at a merchant's site, you will be asked to key in your digibank User ID and PIN. Ensure that you have your iB Secure Device ready and follow the on-screen Transaction Signing instructions to complete the transaction.
- When prompted in the eNets debit from bank account page, select DBS Bank Ltd and click Submit
- Enter the transaction description to be printed on the Statement. (Optional)
- Enter your User ID and PIN and click Submit.
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Select your Account Type and input your Account no.(without any dashes), click Submit.
- Verify the payment details and click Confirm to complete the transaction.
- Your default d2pay daily limit is set at S$100,000.
- If you are an online merchant interested in offering DBS d2pay to your customers, click here to find out more.
Apply for digibank Online
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support