Apply for a Recurring Bill Payment Arrangement
You can add a recurring bill payment arrangement on your Credit or Debit Card with the participating billing organisations using digibank Online.
- Log in with your digibank User ID & PIN and complete the authentication process.
- Select the Billing Organisation you want to set up the arrangement for and enter the Bill Reference.
- Select the DBS/POSB Card that you wish to make payment from, click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit to complete the transaction.
- Alternatively, you may also sign up for a recurring bill payment arrangement directly with billing organisations who offer this service.
- To cancel a recurring bill payment arrangement, you will have to liaise directly with the billing organisations.
Participating Billing Organisations
- *With effect from 2 July 2017, DBS Points will not be awarded for Community Chest, MSIG, Prudential and Town Councils recurring bill payment.
- DBS/POSB Cards Terms and Conditions apply.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support