Set up GIRO Payment for DBS/POSB Credit Card Bill
Set up a GIRO arrangement easily via digibank Online to manage your Credit Card bill payments.Part of: Your Guide to GIRO Arrangements
- GIRO arrangement applied via digibank Online for DBS/POSB Credit Card bill payment is only applicable for Full Payments.
- To apply for Interbank GIRO Arrangement or Minimum Payment GIRO Arrangement, please complete and mail in our Interbank GIRO Application Form.
How to set up your GIRO payment
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN
- Under Pay, click on Add GIRO Arrangement and complete the Authentication Process.
- Billing Organisation: DBS/POSB Credit Card
Bill Reference: Last 12 digits of the DBS/POSB credit card no. (Without Hyphens/Space)
e.g. Card no: 4556 1234 5678 9101 = 123456789101
- Payment Limit: *Enter "0" for no payment limit.
- My Account: Select your Account for GIRO Deduction.
- Click Next followed by Submit to complete your GIRO application.
Apply for digibank Online now!
- Please note that a late payment fee will be charged to your Credit Card if there is a failed GIRO deduction from your account on the payment due date.
- Your payment will be reflected in your Credit Card(s) account on the 2nd working day (Excluding Sunday and Public Holidays) from your due date.
- If you wish to make any advance payment via other mode to release your available credit limit, please make the payment 5 working days before the due date to avoid the GIRO deduction. In the event if you make an advance payment within the last 5 working days before your due date, the GIRO payment will still take effect.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support