Credit Card Payment Due Date
Credit Card Payment Due Date is generally 25 calendar days from the statement date, after which, late fees and finance/interest charges may incur.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank
- Statement date: 3rd May 2020
- Payment due date: 28th May 2020
- Minimum Payment is due on the payment due date: 28th May 2020
Full Payment is due before the next statement date: Before 3rd June 2020
(It is recommended to make full payment before the payment due date to prevent finance/interest charges from being incurred.)
- The payment due date will be adjusted in these situations:
- Statement date falls on a Saturday, grace period will start on the following Monday.
- Payment due date falls on a weekend or public holiday, it will be adjusted to the next working day.
- If minimum payment is not received by the payment due date, a Late Fee of up to S$100 will be levied on the card account.
- If full payment is not received by the next statement date, Finance/Interest Charge will be levied on the card account.
Was this information useful?