Learn how you can secure your computer from phishing and intrusions with our useful tips.Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with POSB
- Make sure your internet banking sessions are secured; the address should always be preceded by https:// instead of https://.
- Do not disclose your iBanking login details to anyone.
- Keep all web-connected devices ‒ including PCs, smartphones and tablets free from malware and infections by running only the most current versions of antivirus software.
- Do not save your iBanking login details on your computer (Clear your browser's history and cache after each session if possible.
- Do not open email attachments, install software or run programs from unknown sources.
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support