Learn how you can secure your computer from phishing and intrusions with our useful tips.
Part of: Guides > Go Shopping with POSB
- Make sure your internet banking sessions are secured; the address should always be preceded by https:// instead of http://.
- Do not disclose your iBanking login details to anyone.
- Keep all web-connected devices ‒ including PCs, smartphones and tablets free from malware and infections by running only the most current versions of antivirus software.
- Do not save your iBanking login details on your computer (Clear your browser's history and cache after each session if possible).
- Do not open email attachments, install software or run programs from unknown sources.
Was this information useful?