Guide to Using the Video Teller Machine
Banking just got simpler with 24/7 access to banking services at our Video Teller Machines. Find out more!
3 simple steps to using the Video Teller Machine.
1. Find out the 24/7 self-assisted banking services you can perform instantly using the Video Teller Machine.
- Debit Card Issuance/Replacement
- ATM Card Replacement
- Change of Particulars – Address, Email
- Reset Card PIN
- Amend Card Settings
- Balance enquiry - Deposit Accounts, Credit Card Accounts, Loan Accounts (Excludes Fixed Deposit Accounts)
2. Prepare your verification documents required to operate the Video Teller Machine.
- Self-Serve at any time by bringing along your ATM/Debit Card and your mobile phone with the bank’s registered number.
- If you are unable to proceed with self-assisted banking services, our on-screen customer service officers will be there to assist you from 9am to 6pm daily. Please bring along you NRIC (Singaporeans and Malaysians) or Passport (Other Nationalities).
3. Locate your nearest Video Teller Machine.
Was this information useful?