500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Manulife Spring (II)
At a Glance
Grow your savings for better returns in 12 years with Manulife Spring (II). Start nurturing from S$3,175/year.
Offset future premiums from end of policy year 3 or 6 with Yearly Guaranteed Cash Benefits
Be covered against Death, Total and Permanent Disability and Terminal Illness
Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked
Features & Benefits
- Shortened premium commitment period. Future premiums can be offset using your Yearly Guaranteed Cash Benefits1 from end of policy year 3 or 6.
- Capital Guaranteed3 upon Maturity. Receive 100% of your capital back upon policy maturity.
- Build your own plan. Get started with a minimum annual premium amount of S$3,175.
- Easy application. Guaranteed acceptance with no health questions asked.
- Comprehensive coverage. Be covered against Death, Total and Permanent Disability2 and Terminal Illness4.
- Option to change life insured5 Flexibility to change the life insured to your loved ones.
How it works
1 Yearly Guaranteed Cash Benefits are available from the end of policy year 3r or 6, as chosen by the policyowner at the point of purchase. For paid out and offset premiums options, the guaranteed maturity value will be based on the total premiums paid by policyowner less off the total Guaranteed Cash Benefits.
2 Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) benefit covers the life insured until the TPD expiry date. Please refer to product summary for more information on TPD expiry date.
3 Not applicable for policies which have been altered. For paid out and offset premiums options, capital refers to the total premiums paid by policyowner less off the total Guaranteed Cash Benefits.
4 Terminal Illness (TI) is defined as an illness, which in the opinion of a medical examiner and on agreement of our appointed medical examiner, is likely to lead to death within 12 months from the date of diagnosis. In the event of TI during the policy term, the Death Benefit will be advanced in a lump sum.
5 Please refer to the policy contract for more information.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
Information is correct as at 22 Oct 2021.
How to Apply
Chat with our Wealth Planning Managers now. (This chat service is available from 9am to 6pm on Mon to Fri, excluding Public Holidays.)
Alternatively, you may leave your contact details and we will get in touch soon.