500Please enter only a-z,A-Z,0-9,@!>$&-()',./
Why take up a POSB HDB Loan?
Save about $100
Enjoy 6 months FREE protection
from sudden loss of income
Earn about $175 interest
each year when you have both a Multiplier Account and a POSB home loan
Chinese New Year Special
Cash Rebates & CapitaVouchers
|Usher in the Chinese New Year with up to S$1,888 (comprising S$1,808 in cash rebates and S$80 in CapitaVouchers) when you refinance to POSB Home Loan online before 7 Feb 2020. Limited time only! T&Cs apply.|
3 Key Benefits with POSB HDB Loan:
1. Save more than $100* per month and receive $2,000 cash
Put your worries of a potential rise in interest rate aside – you will not be affected with a fixed rate of 2% p.a. for 5 years. This interest rate is also 0.60% p.a. lower than the HDB Concessionary Loan – that is an extra ~S$100 per month for you, and a total of more than S$6,000* in home loan repayments over 5 years!
|Year 1- 5 :||Thereafter :|
|2.00% p.a.||FHR8 + 1.05% p.a.|
Unlike other fixed rate loans, you could redeem your home loan when you sell your HDB flat, without any penalty.
Receive S$1,888 (comprising S$1,808 in cash rebates and S$80 in CapitaVouchers) when you refinance your home loan to us now.1
If you prefer other loan packages, please click here to view all our home loan packages.
*Note: The interest savings of S$6,070 over 5 years is based on illustration of refinancing from the current HDB Concessionary Loan rate of 2.60% p.a. loan to a 2% p.a. bank loan rate, with a $350,000 loan size and 20-year loan repayment period.
2. Other Perks
2.1 Protection against sudden loss of income and personal accident2
A home loan requires monthly repayment, and you could lose your repayment ability during a sudden loss of income or an unfortunate event.
However if you sign up for POSB HDB Loan today, you will enjoy 6 months of Home Payment Care for free – this helps pay for your home loan repayments and receive other pay-outs in unforeseen events as follows:
|Involuntary Loss of Employment||Up to 3 monthly home loan repayments, capped at S$2,500 per month
Continuously unemployed for at least 60 calendar days. No claim within the first 30 calendar days of loan disbursement.
|Accidental Death Benefit||Up to S$30,000|
|Accidental Permanent Disability Benefit||Up to S$30,000|
Specially arranged with Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited, Home Payment Care provides you with 6-month coverage for a new purchase or refinance of a completed HDB flat. Click here for product information.
2.2 Higher Deposit Interest Rates
Unlock higher interest rates on your Multiplier account by taking up a home loan with POSB.
Together with S$101.17 per month in interest savings on your home loan, earn S$875 in deposit interest to gain a total of S$6,945 extra cash over 5 years!
Click here to learn more about the POSB Multiplier account.
Terms and Conditions
- Receive S$1,808 cash rebates and S$80 CapitaVouchers as part of the DBS/POSB Chinese New Year Ang Pow Online Promotion. T&Cs apply.
- Home Payment Care is underwritten by Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited (“Chubb”) and distributed by DBS Bank Ltd. It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by DBS. This is not a contract of insurance. Full details of the terms, conditions and exclusions of the insurance are provided in the product summary and will be sent to you by Chubb upon first release of your housing loan by DBS.
The coverage is effective from the date of first release of your housing loan and terminates automatically at the end of the 6-month period.
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation ("SDIC"). For more information on the scheme, please visit the General Insurance Association or SDIC websites.
- Home loan rates are valid for completed residential properties in Singapore, for new purchase or refinancing from HDB. Apply online by 31 January 2020.
- DBS will have the final decision on all matters regarding the promotion.
- DBS may change these terms or suspend/terminate the promotion without giving notice.