Close a DBS/POSB Deposit Account
Close your DBS/POSB Deposit Account via digibank Online.
Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Account Closure is permanent, and cannot be reinstated.
Close Account Using digibank Online
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Request, select More Requests and complete the authentication process.
- Under Other Services, select Close Deposit Account.
- Select the DBS/POSB Deposit Account that you wish to close followed by the Net Balance Payment Mode* if any, click Next.
- Verify the details of the termination and click Submit to complete the closure of account.
- *You can transfer the balance in the account you wish to close to your existing DBS/POSB account instantly.
- ATM/Debit Cards linked to the closed account as its primary account will be cancelled upon account closure.
- Please close your DBS PayLah! wallet before closure of your linked deposit account.
- All GIRO facilities will be terminated on the closed account.
- Any transactions that may not have been posted to your account upon closure will not be retrievable or provided via statements.
Close Account via Form
Alternatively, for customers who are overseas or unable to apply for digibank Online, you may complete and mail in the Authorisation for Closure of Account Form together with the Telegraphic Transfer Form* if necessary.
- *Telegraphic Transfer Form is only necessary for customers who are overseas and needs to transfer the balance in the account to an overseas account. To transfer funds locally, please refer to Local Funds Transfer.