Check Debit Card Transaction Details
You can now check your debit card transaction details, whether it is settled, pending or declined via digibank mobile!
Part of: Guides > What's new on digibank Mobile?
How to view debit card transaction details
There are various channels which you may use to view your debit card transaction details. The most convenient method would be via digibank Mobile.
You can now view details of pending and declined transactions, and up to past 6 months of transaction history via digibank Mobile.
Log in to digibank Mobile with your Touch / Face ID or digibank User ID & PIN.
Under Home, tap on Deposits and select the account that you wish to view.
You may view up to Past 6 Months of Transaction History including pending transactions.
You may also view your Pending/Declined Transactions under the Pending Tab. Tap to view more details.
Details of your transaction will be displayed.
(You may retrieve useful transaction information such as category, payment type, transaction approval code and reason for decline on this page!)
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Complete the authentication process.
- Select Cards and click on Debit Cards Summary.
- Select the Debit Card Account you would like to check.
- By default, your Transactions Pending Settlement will be displayed.
- To view your Debit Card's Settled Transactions, Select Settled Transactions from the drop-down list and click Go.