Purchase Cashier's Order
Customers can now visit the branch directly to make the purchase and collection at the same time.
- Cheques are valid for 6 months from date of issuance, unless otherwise stated on cheque.
- Purchasing of Cashier's Order via digibank online for self-collection will no longer be available from 2 April 2021. Learn more.
How to Purchase Cashier's OrderYou may purchase a Cashier’s Order at a DBS/POSB Branch* for a fee of S$5 per Cashier’s Order for payment to a third party recipient.
To minimise your wait time, simply fill in the form before visiting our DBS/POSB Branch.
- Present your NRIC/Passport upon application and collection;
- You need to hold a valid DBS/POSB Bank Account;
Processing time is around 30 minutes.
(Please arrive at the branch at least 30 minutes before it's closing time)
- *To identify Full Service Branches, look for branches in the Branch Locator that does not indicate 'Financial Planning' or '24/7 Self-service' or 'Work Permit Account Service Centre'.
- You can also choose fast and secure payments and fund transfers via digibank (for Singapore Dollar). Learn more.
Was this information useful?