Purchase Cashier's Order
Purchase Cashier’s Order online and have the option to receive it via mailing or self-collect at your selected branch.
- The Cashier’s Order service fee are as follows:
- S$3 per Cashier’s Order purchased online here.
- S$15 per Cashier’s Order purchased at DBS/POSB branches.
- Funds will be deducted by the next working day. Do ensure that you have sufficient funds in your DBS/POSB debiting account before submitting the application.
- Online purchase is only available to customer with digibank login credentials and a DBS/POSB current/savings account.
- For self-collection, 3rd party authorisation is not allowed. You must bring your NRIC/Passport personally at your selected branch for collection.
|Cashier’s Order is issued to own name||Cashier’s Order is issued to 3rd party (not own name)|
|Mail to your registered mailing address||Yes||No|
|Self-Collection at Full Service DBS/POSB Branch||Yes||Yes|
How to Purchase Cashier's Order
There are various channels which you may purchase Cashier's Order with us. The easiest method to purchase Cashier’s Order would be via online application.
- Click here to purchase your Cashier’s Order.
- Login with your digibank User ID and PIN.
- Verify your particulars populated are accurate.
To make changes, learn more about updating your particulars instantly.
- Select your debiting account number and purpose of Cashier’s Order.
- Select your mode of collection:
- Mail it to yourself (Receive within 5 working days)
Self-collect on the next working day (Monday – Friday) after 2pm at your selected Full Service DBS/POSB Branch*
- Select your preferred branch for self-collection
- Enter your payee’s name to be printed on cashier’s order
- Enter your Cashier’s Order Amount.
(minimum of S$5, up to S$100,000 per Cashier’s Order)
- Review your details and click Submit to confirm your request.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to your registered email address.
If you need Cashier’s Order urgently or if you do not have a digibank login credentials, you may visit our branch directly.
- Present your NRIC/Passport upon application and collection;
- You need to hold a valid DBS/POSB Current or Savings Account;
Processing time is around 30 minutes.
(Please arrive at the branch at least 30 minutes before it's closing time)
- *To identify Full Service Branches, look for branches in the Branch Locator that do not indicate 'Financial Planning' or '24/7 Self-service' or 'Work Permit Account Service Centre'.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my Cashier’s Order expire?
Can I cancel a Cashier's Order? Are there any charges?
What should I do if my cashier’s order is lost/stolen/damaged?
I’m unable to collect my Cashier’s Order at my selected branch. Can I change the branch of collection?
Self-collecting of Cashier’s Order can only be done after 2pm. If you are unable to collect it within the stipulated date and time, we will hold your Cashier’s Order for 7 days from the day of request before disposing it. If that happens, your funds will be credited back to your account.