Purchase Cashier's Order
Purchase a Cashier's Order without any fees simply via iBanking.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
You can purchase a Cashier's Order easily using:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Transfer and click on More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, click on Purchase Cashier's Order (Self-Collect).
- Log in with your 6-Digit iB Secure PIN.
- Indicate your Contact Number and select the Account you wish to use.
- Indicate the Recipient's Name to be printed on the Cashier's Order.
- Indicate the Amount you would like to transfer.
- Select your Preferred Collection Branch.
- Click Next.
- Verify the details and click Submit to apply for your Cashier's Order.
- Cashier's Order purchased via iBanking is free.
Maximum amount per Cashier's Order is S$10,000.
(Purchase additional Cashier's Order if your required amount exceeds the limit.)
- If you apply before 1200 hr (Monday to Friday), your cashier's order can be collected from the branch between 1530 hr and 1630 hr on the same day. If you apply after 1200 hr (Monday to Friday), or on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, you can collect your cashier's order after 1200 hr on the next business day.
- *DBS Branches available for collection: DBS Bishan Branch, DBS Holland Village Branch, DBS MBFC Branch, DBS Plaza Singapura Branch, DBS Raffles City Branch, DBS Raffles Place Branch, DBS South Bridge Branch, DBS Tampines One Branch, DBS Thomson Branch
- Cashier's Orders are valid for payment within 6 months from the date of issuance.
- There will not be an auto-refund upon expiry. The money will remain with the the bank until the customer returns the original Cashier's Order for a refund.
Apply for digibank Online
Alternatively, you may purchase a Cashier's Order at any POSB/DBS Branches for a fee of S$5 per Cashier's Order for payment to a third party recipient.
- Present your NRIC/Passport upon application and collection;
- You need to hold a valid POSB/DBS Bank Account;
Processing time is around 30 minutes.
(Please arrive at the branch at least 30 minutes before it's closing time)
We welcome your feedback
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support