Set up Standing Instruction for Local Funds Transfer
Set up a recurring local funds transfer via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
Our Standing Instruction service automatically transfers a fixed amount in SGD from your DBS/POSB Savings or Current Account to a designated receiving account on a regular basis (e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly) of your choice.
This free service can be set up via digibank Online:
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Transfer, select More Transfer Services.
- Under Other Services, select Set up Standing Instruction and Complete the Authentication.
- Select the Account you wish to transfer to.
- Indicate the Recipient's Name Recipient's/Customer's Reference (if any)
- Select the Account you wish to transfer from.
- Indicate the Payment Amount;
- Indicate the First Payment Date;
- Indicate the Payment Frequency;
- Indicate the Last Payment Date and Amount (if any).
- Click Next followed by Submit to set up the Standing Instruction.
- The earliest payment date is 3 calendar days after setup to allow for processing. For example, Standing Instructions set up on Monday will have the earliest first payment date on Thursday.
Apply for digibank Online
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support