Terminate Standing Instruction for Local Funds Transfer
Terminate an existing recurring local funds transfer via digibank Online.Part of: Guides > Your Guide to digibank Online
- Termination requests completed before 6:30pm will take effect the following business day. After 6:30pm, it will take 2 working days.
How to terminate your standing instruction
- Log in to digibank Online with your User ID and PIN.
- Under Transfer, select More Transfer Services.
- Under Local Transfers, Other Services, select Terminate Standing Instruction and complete the Authentication Process.
- Select the Account you wish to terminate the Standing Instruction from.
- Select the Standing Instruction you wish to terminate.
- Click Next followed by Submit to terminate the standing instruction.
Apply for digibank Online
Was this article helpful?
We welcome your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
We’ll continue to work towards serving you better.
Need more help?
Contact support and we'll try to resolve your issue quickly.Contact Customer Support